© 2015 - 2018 Lietuvos profesinių santykių konsultantų asociacija
Lithuanian Association of Supervisors ( Lithuanian acronym -LPSKA) unites supervisors working in Lithuania.
LPSKA was founded in 2003 by the first 23 supervisors, who have accomplished the official studies of supervision. At the moment association unites 60 certified supervisors. All the members of LPSKA have accomplished post-graduate studies of supervision, organised by Munster Academy (Germany) and Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania).
Persons, who are meeting the following requirements can become members of LPSKA: have a qualification of supervisor and meeting the minimum standard of ANSE (English acronym: Association of National Organisations for Supervision in Europe); are participating in supervisor training programme.
Activities of LPSKA:
– Shaping the identity and representing supervision as profession;
– Determining and looking after the activities and quality standard for supervisors;
– Determining supervisors’ training standards, cooperating with educational institutions, which are preparing supervisors;
– Promotion of supervision services and contribution to the development of these services;
– Looking after the professional development of the members of association.
– Organisation of seminars, conferences, control supervisions and other events;
– Preparing and publishing informational methodological publications;
– Initiating and supporting scientific research related to supervision;
– Cooperating with governmental, non-governmental and private organisations in order to implement the aims of association;
– Representing the community of Lithuanian supervisors in European or other foreign associations.
LPSKA acts in accordance with the Law on Associations of the Republic of Lithuania. The main decisions are taken by the general assembly of association.
The board of association is elected every three years and takes responsibility to organise the association activities.
The LPSKA board for the period of 2016 – 2018 is the following:
Sigita Šimkienė – the president of association, tel.: +370 684 92 391, email@example.com;
Dovilė Černiauskienė – the vice-president of association, tel.: +370 615 48 718, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Lina Bartusevičienė, tel. +370 671 09614 , email@example.com;
Rasa Naujanienė, tel. +370 663 76 909, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Rita Augutienė, tel. +370 612 18 916, email@example.com;
Roberta Daubaraitė – Randė, tel. +370 613 33463, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Ramunė Gecaitė, tel. +370 657 79395 , email@example.com.
Contact the board by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.